Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday, August 23 2009...Let the 365 Days of Rachael Ray Challenge begin!

So, I heated up my leftover Rachael Ray meal at work today for lunch. Everyone was asking what smelled so good…a rare thing in a hospital, LOL! When I showed everyone my fabulous dinner creation, they were shocked, to say the least, to hear that I had actually made this delicious dish! My friend and co-worker, Sheryl (aka big Sheryl, since I am lil Cheryl) gave me an idea. She said, “You should keep this up! Have you seen that movie ‘Julie & Julia’”? And the rest is history… I have challenged myself to learn to cook and become more like spunky, amazing Rachael Ray by cooking one of her meals everyday for a year! 365 days of Rachael Ray!!! My fiancé may kill me for taking on this ambitious feat, but here I go!!! Now, the real question is: what’s for dinner tonight???

No comments:

Post a Comment